How to place our shortcut icon on the home screen (desktop) of your
iphone, android or tablet
For iphone, ipad and ipod touch:
1. Open up safari and go to cmpsns.com
2. Once on the website, tap on the share button at the bottom of the screen which looks like:
3. Scroll to bottom of page, scroll sideways and choose Add to Home Screen from the menu. (the "Add to Home Screen" may only appear when phone is in narrow view. If it doesn't appear in the wide view, simply press "cancel", turn phone to narrow view and tap the share button again.
You can also bookmark the site by choosing that option from the same menu.
1. From your web browser go to cmpsns.com
2. Tap on menu button on the bottom of your phone that looks like:
3. Tap on “Add shortcut to Home”.
1. Open the internet explorer browser and go to: cmpsns.com 2. Slide your finger up from the screen's bottom to see the menu.
3. Tap the pin icon.